Support Dogs have teamed up with Donr to be part of a new charity lottery that you can enter using your mobile phone, helping to raise vital funds for Support Dogs' life saving work for children and adults affected by autism, epilepsy and disability.

The Lottery takes place each week, with a ticket costing £2 for a chance to win £10,000. The payment for lottery tickets  is charged to an entrants mobile phone. 

Click here to enter Support Dogs lottery

What prizes could I win?

Match all 6 numbers - win £10,000
Match any 5 numbers - win £1,000
Match any 4 numbers - win £10
Match any 3 numbers - win 5 free entries into the next draw

Each week you will receive a text confirming your numbers and you will be contacted by text if you win

How to enter

To sign up to enter the weekly draw simply click on the button below and follow the instructions. You will be able to choose to between buying 1 - 5 lottery tickets a week to a maximum cost of £10 a week. Payment will be taken from you automatically from you each week until you cancel.  You can cancel any time by texting STOP to 72700 

Click here to enter Support Dogs lottery


How much does the charity receive?

Support Dogs receives 51% of your entry, which works out as £1.02 from your £2.00 ticket cost. The remaining 49% (98p) goes towards covering the costs of running the lottery, including the prize pot, administration cost

How do I cancel my entry?
You can cancel any time by texting STOP to 72700 or calling Donr on 0333 4444 111 (standard network rate charges apply). You'll then be immediately removed from the lottery and no further payments will be taken.

How are prizes paid?
Donr will notify you if you win a prize using reasonable efforts to contact you for 90 days, so you do not have to contact us to claim your prize.

How are winners choosen?

When you purchase a ticket to enter, you will be assigned a random 6-digit ticket number. The Lottery draw is based upon the results of the first six digits of the Germany Spiel 77 lottery, which is drawn every Saturday. The winning number shall be the first six digits (in the same order) of that week's draw. If your 6-digit ticket number matches the winning number then your ticket has won the prize. The approximate winning probability is 1 in 1,000,000.

Any further questions? Call Donr on 0333 4444 111 or email [email protected]


The legal bit

Our weekly draw takes place at 17:45 each Saturday. The Lottery is managed by ImpulsePay Ltd (The Stables, Back St Georges Terrace, Newcastle, NE2 2SU), which is registered as an External Lottery Manager with the Gambling Commission ( under Remote Operating Licence Number 058029-R-333796-001. The designated responsible persons are Christopher Newell and Paul Paterson.
A designated beneficiary charity of this Lottery shall receive proceeds amounting to a minimum of 51% of the payment for entry tickets. If you wish to cancel your entry in to the Donr lottery, please text STOP to 72700. For help with problem gambling, please visit BeGambleAware.